The BAS Toolbox aims at providing parties involved in the development and implementation of intercultural school exchanges with a set of tools and suggestions drawn from the BAS project experience with the organisation of such exchanges.
The document includes:
- An introduction to the BAS intercultural exchanges and the objectives behind them.
- A practical guide including:b
- a step by step description of the phases of an exchange preparation and implementation
- roles and responsibilities for all involved parties.
- a pool of activities planned and implemented within the context of BAS exchanges
- A set of recommendations based on the BAS experience.
- A set of practical tools (Annexes) for the implementation and follow-up/reporting of exchanges.
The Toolbox will be available in a online version and a static pdf version on the project website.