Specialised agencies that organise educational school trips as well as other parties (teacher etc.) that are getting involved in the drafting of related programmes are strongly recommended to:
- Include gaming/quiz session on exchange programs.
- Give a role to the guests. Perceive them not only as attendant but co-creators (active involvement in activities).
- Allow comparisons to be made between the two groups (hosts and guests).
- Try to avoid lengthy presentations.
- Provide independence and engage students in program drafting and choice of activities.
- Give space and time for free discussions between students when programming (that is very important for tacking any possible stereotypes from both sides).
- Virtual sessions (when used) should be considered as complementary to physical activities and not as a replacement.